Monday, August 02, 2010

Attitude...


Wiser words from Paw Paw always hit deep. Today the simplicity of his argument hit even deeper. I guess the phrase "less is more"  is best exemplified when my Paw Paw is attempting to prove a point. He sat me down and we touched on Lindsay, drugs, rehab, planes, interpersonal skills, and attitudes. Ironically, the latest of the topics seem to hit home the most.



"Let me ask you this: What is your definition of attitude?" he proposed. Garrulously I replied:  Attitude has two tiers. On one side it is one's ability to submit their impulses to their circumstances. On the other it is the positivity/negativity that one pulls from every situation. 

Pa Pa modestly applauded my effort but offered a simpler, more accurate definition. He said "attitude is simply the way a person thinks, acts and feels towards an object." ...And that was all she wrote.

0 ppl talkin' to me:

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?