Monday, September 21, 2009

Any many miny mo. . .


Ive come to a recent realization. This may just be a zeitgeist or it may an inattentivelysustained fact. I find myself surrounded by beautiful women here at the AUC constantly...and i never approach the most gorgeous ones. Scared? . . maybe. But I know my charisma usually makes up for any of my inconsistencies. Ive noticed that I always approach the descent looking friend (usually in the range of 7-9) rather than the one who's bad...and knows shes bad (10). . . .here's what i think


Scenario: I'm walking down the "strip" in my classy clothes. Pastel shirt, comfortable slacks and a bow tie to bring it all together. As I saunter down above the uniquely amalgamated bricks that serve as a walkway for the AUC students I come across two beautiful young ladies. Most times I just say "you ladies look nice. Have a great day" and keep it moving. But this time it was different. I felt the need to converse with one and gain sometime of confidence for the week by challenging myself to talk with these two females at the same time and sustain their interest. I speak to the 10 first just to let her know that I know shes cute but shes not in my game plan. I always speak to the target last - just to build somewhat of a slight anticipation of my greeting. So I ask the 8 her name and continue to try to build a friendship. we exchange numbers and blah blah blah


Epiphany:

I'm one who's more interested in the creativity in a conversation rather than the curves in a cute outfit. I honestly feel uncomfortable around people who are more materialistic rather than morally sound. There is way more to life than just buy this then buy that (even tho I do it). I always feel like I must be ostentatious to make them comfortable around me, which will in turn make me comfortable. But why should I have to do that when I'm comfortable with who I am now.


the reason I am writing this is becuase one of my friends got a bit upset when I shunned his request to converse with two seemingly shallow females who only cared about the price of his new shoes. . . Hell I never go over 90 for mines so she prob wont give me the time of the day any how. Maybe I shouldn't have judged those females by there "cover" but when you come from a certain subculture, it gets pretty easy to distinguish what certain females are about by their walk, talk, clothing, and posture. I'm no female analyst, but I may as well should be one. Ill have a general premeditated story about a female before I even converse with them. When I get to know them more, my stories are 90% of the time in correlation to their true background. . . .


P.S. I think one of the people I'm following blogged about how dudes do this this a few weeks ago. I love this Blog family...keep up the enlightening works guys!


4 ppl talkin' to me:

khalfani℠ said...

deep down , before i read this i thought ;
" oh no , jeff is about to experience the enigma that is , ' caucasian female ' " . . . haha .

but great read , i also practice a similar route in pursuing the well rounded young ladies . you ever wonder why that 10 in retrospect tunrs out to be a 6 ? because she lacks that personality and conversation . . .

'Kalos' said...

lol . . .thats the american dream lol

But no, that's exactly what i was getting at. Too much sexy and not enough substance.

thanks bro

Bunmi said...

This has been the story of my life but frankly most high school dudes turn me-off.
The most attractive "10" start conversations with me and their status slowly trickles down to 9 then 8 and so on...
It is unfortunate but could help us to accept that cliche about "looks not mattering."
I think they do, to a certain point, it is good to keep yourself up, but the expensive clothes are not a must.
~*BuNmI*~

Anonymous said...

Have you heard the gospel?

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?