Friday, September 25, 2009

I got some stuff on my chest...hair! lol..no really Im mad

Just. . . .rambling. Just sitting here thinking about a bunch of bullshit I think is really fucked, but i hold my peace on.

1. Don't you hate when you pass someone walking on the street they look at you out of their peripheral vision but still neglect to speak? How cowardly!! How much would it hurt to look me in the eyes and say "how are you doing?" When you look away and act like you dnt see me constitutes two thoughts in my head...
  1. You're too narcissistic. You think every dude you encounter wants a peice of you. I dont...I promise. Actually I believe if you live through me vicariously then your narcissism strengthen. =P


  2. Youre too much of a freaking coward. I was ready to speak to you and you werent. HA HA you lose! You just boosted my confidence ....loser.
2. I am so sick of seeing potentially nice Polo outfits be worn like ecko. The "Ralph Lauren" brand was meant to be worn with class and a sauntering stroll; not sagg and a waddling effort to keep your pants up. Come on guys, please do better.

3. I am getting fed up with the way Obama is STILL getting disrepected directly and indirectly by politicians. I understand thats politics, but what burns me up on the inside is that most of the times its true! Did any body catch what Hugo Chavez said on the first day of the G20 summit? He said there were "two Obamas". One who stands for world peace and one still funding weaponry and new military bases. That makes me happy that Iran got caught up...cuz that would have been the talk of CNN for some while. come on Obama, youre black!! There watching you meticulously!!

4. I hate how in the business world we cant stand of. I understand the concept of it, but when is America going to respect creativity a little more.

5. The song "Successful" by Drake and Trey Songz is playing in the back and I realize how screwed this song is. "I want the money; money and the cars; cars and the clothes...the hoes. I suppose...I just wanna be successful"....What kinda shit is that!!! how dare you use the power of media and your creativity to brainwash our youth. Dammit were too materialistic as we speak! Success is defined by how much an impact you leave on this earth when you leave. Not by how many bank accounts, car notes, articles of clothing, and "baby mamas" you've left. Great freak in job Drake!! I thought you were better than that. ...hell you had me brainwashed for a second too. Really clever way of fuckin up our society... Canadian version of Bush!!

6. I hate how I work so damn hard in my classes that I over work. I have quite a bit at stake here and I know I cannot fail. My high school didn't prepare me well, So I'm just trying to make the best out of what i have. But...i continue to get cs and fs...I hate those two letters!

7. "Fuck you" I how I address alot of things that arent really funny. i should get better at that.

8. Am I the only one that has noticed that standing out...is the new fitting in? I remember the days where everyone looked uniform in a huge white tee was cool. i remember everyone wearing the same color teeth to be cool. I remember everyone wearing too big pants...AND STILL SAGGING TO BE COOL! It started with the dreads. when you had dreads 10 years ago...you stood out. 4 years later if you had dreads, you were perceived to be a hoodlum;which is cool in my neck of da woods. Then came "rockstar". Party like a rockstar. Then mohawks and "Black boy white boy". UGH!! Its like, people should come up with some lingo or style get it trademarked, make it known that it is a trademark(legally) and sue any body that copies them. That way, the person would have to get a confirmation mark to copy you. and you wanna know whats beautiful about that? They have to come to you to get it! =D This paradigm of "Innovate so others can emulate" sucks to me....it makes it hard for people like myself who never follow the crowd. Cuz the crowd is following us and fighting to get to the front...Just eat my dust!!

9.I don't like how I can see right through people most times...It really takes the fun outta life. I can honestly create an imagery of that person and what kind of background they have from just 5 secs of analyzing...its crazy...but can get boring. =(

10. I hate how I reead alot, know all the secrets, but still fall subject to the "latent functions" of creative capitalism. Marketers are very smart...and manipulative. I just wish I woudl be as smart as I am sometimes lol

11. . . i hate how I ran outta bull to speak on... I guess I could never be a talk show host huh....ah welp!! lol ... Ill write more books then =D....ttyl blog world

2 ppl talkin' to me:

khalfani℠ said...

8) " i'm going to be an individual like everyone else " . . . smh .

haha .

YaBoiKodak said...

The money cars clothes and hoes are something you may prefer but forget materialism i want that 7 letter word - Ya Boi Kodak

It made me think the same thing towards the song to I'm like that's not successful and hey that's why I looked up to you Jeff keep doing your thing big bro

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?