Thursday, November 19, 2009

Let gays live...


I am at unease...I find myself in revulsion by the ubiquitous Homophobic mindsets of the youth. I understand that due to the media and oldfashioned teachings that many are taught to disdain homosexuality but from having a roommate that interacts heavily with homosexuals, I can attest for my brothers; homosexaukls are cool. In a recent cafeteria dialogue I mentioned this and watched all my counterparts turn thier faces in ways a yoga teacher would bend thier body. Thier utter disgust they they had on their face implied two things: they began to question my sexuality and they thought I was "tripping". I feel like homosexuality doesnt have to be a counterculture...it should be embraced and welcomed. Instead of critiquing these individuals from diverging from the norm of sexuality, we should consider their motives. This way we would either have a better sense of unity in our community with homosexuals and even learn how to prevent others from doing so by steering them away from the same experiences. There is only one thing that can prevent this from being implemented: The mindsets of people.

I want to encourage others to think of their sexuality like a military and think of homosexuality as a threat (which most already do). If your military constantly runs from "threats", that conveys an external perception that your military is cowardly and insecure. Yet, if your military finds a way to stop the threat from attack and even building an alliance--your military will be perceived as strong, witty, and durable. Many think that by "bashing" gays that they have conquered the threat, but that only shows low morality on your behalf. To translate that into military terms, no leader has ever lead for a long time without a good infrastructure of his military. That infrastructure morality. Morality leads to intuitiveness and many times your intuition is what leads in times of battle. Homosexuality shouldn't be looked at as a terrorist threat, It should be percieved as a way to build an alliance that will make your army stronger and thus helping you conwuer any future threats.

LOL...ok ok...im done fucking with you guys lol...I thought this was hilarious of how it was pertinent to this post.

2 ppl talkin' to me:

khalfani℠ said...

. . . no homo



but seriously i agree . my only issue with homosexuality is when i'm hit on . other than that ( in my eyes ) there is no excuse to shun someone because of who they are . it's ignorant at best .

'Kalos' said...

ooo yeah I forgot to mention that lol....like minds think likewise bro =)

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?