Saturday, July 03, 2010

Boondocks Episode Banned

....because Tyler Perry was offended. Here's the episode he complained angrily to Steve Koonin, entertainment chief of TBS and Phil Kent, CEO of TBS to get it banned from being played again.


I don't think it was a good publicity move for Tyler Perry.

4 ppl talkin' to me:

Kierra Jackson said...

Wow... Tyler Perry shouldn't have done that I think he's gonna have some people mad at him and question him. I liked that episode, I dont think anyone ever got mad about being made fun of like that not that I know of. I hope his intentions were good for getting it banned. Sometimes isn't it ok to laugh at ourselves every now and then.

iforgotmyname said...

Whaaaaa!!! really? hehehe


oh, i have nothing of value to say. just that ^\/^
____

'Kalos' said...

Exactly Kierra. If he would have laughed it off and acted as if it didn't affect him, he would have been better off.

Butterfly you are silly lol

iforgotmyname said...

Why, thank you, sir *bow*

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?