Thursday, July 15, 2010

Today Was A Good Day

Ice Cube - Today Is A Good Day

What’s better than a baked bean sandwich with barbecue sauce and ground beef? One thing: my day. Today started early with intense studying and nature sounds. For some odd reason the sounds of bird calls and trickling water increase my capacity to consume knowledge when I’m alone. When it was time to put this consumption to test, I waxed my test in 37 minutes tops. I felt like a beast. Much like the feeling I had during high school cross country. The peaceful sight of the sun setting on a calm lake during a mild summer night compelled me take a jog. . . . Accomplished, I felt. So I read up on some articles as I stretched the pains away. The news of a company I may be working with in the near future, J.P. Morgan, increasing 2nd quarter profits significantly, the capping of the Deep Water Horizon Oil Spill, and the Senate passage of the Financial Overhaul Bill made me even happier. The realization that I predicted all this to happen during this time early last month accentuated my beast mode. Today I didn’t climb the Great Wall of China but I did accomplish happiness. Ironic how it coins with my studies of the Buddhist culture.

0 ppl talkin' to me:

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?