Monday, June 08, 2009

Inquisitive Compassion

Patiently Waitin
So much built up anticipation
Who'da knew, your virginity is what I would be takin
So after heavy consideration
And inevitable contemplation
I can only feel honored
By the decision your making

By sexual and possibly a social hemorrhage...you must know things are gonna change.

The only thing I must ask to remain the same and sustain...is....trust.
True enough-I wanna nut.
But this is devine lust.
Even Mary skipped over it
Becuase inextricable consequences were a must.
So tell me one thing......Are you ready?
. . . . .Cuz i can see that your current thought process is heavy
Your forehead gettin sweaty
Not to mention these nervous vibrations
On your leg are steady
So i must ease tension
First let me mention
That you are special girl
I need you to trust me and listen.
Betrayal is not what I'm here for
I just wanna sustain
Can you promise if break that barrier
That things will remain?
No you cant!
Your mind is gonna wonder
Your friends are gonna instill and ponder
Then you are just gonna add me to the list of dudesThat treated you like a bumper
. . . .. . .just another chick in their "collection" that remain in thier past
To them...you were just another nice cut ass!
But know..Im not him..or them
I understand the value of your innocence
I understand what is gonna happen after we intertwine
....you're gonna become haphazardly attached
But I dont understand one thing......

Why I am willing to put myself through this again?

So let me ask you again.......



Are you ready?

0 ppl talkin' to me:

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?