Friday, June 26, 2009

Can you handle the big question?


“Once I upon a time not long ago” [Slick Rick].. I was sitting in an exposition full of rich wisdom…..fresh insights….. and….. susceptible propositions but ironically the statement that would have the least significance to many unconventionally impacted me the most. Vernon Buckmon said “Anyone can be part of the solution.” . . . . .oh really?? I wonder…can ‘solution’ be a pun. Demographically, could it be the solution full of good solutes but more evil solvents that leave a filthy outcome?. . . . . Or is it the solution that will one day emancipate our society from the self-constituted filth that deprives our youth of positive advancement by confining our mindsets to only brainstorm in the filth we’ve created?...I wonder….I wonder by reading this have I affected you at all…I wonder.................Which solution will you indulge yourself in?


-->This has been a SocraBEAN P.S.C.....[P]ublic [S]ervice [C]hallenge

.....:::: Don't Know who SocraBEAN is..... Check Dis

0 ppl talkin' to me:

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?