Monday, October 05, 2009

Ladies I need your opinion again...


I used to be the guy who worked sooooo hard to keep his abs in tact. Now, I do what I can when I can. I find myself looking down on the kids who spend all thier time in the gym or on the floor of their dorm to maintain muscular prominence. To me...you guys need a life. The way I see it is, If someone is too cut...they dont too much going for themselves. No meetings, no study groups, maybe a few parties but overall...no life. Id rather keep my naturally fit body. I find that girls see the same thing that I see also. With that, Ill just find more corroborations so that I wont feel so bias...so Ladies what would you prefer?... and are thier certain situations that the significance of having a chiseled body or toned body varies?




. . . Talk to me ladies

4 ppl talkin' to me:

Anonymous said...

Meat head men scare me, & turn me off.

Naturally fit, toned bodies are way sexier than sculpted chiseled muscles. Just be healthy, that's sexy to me.

Supastarrr said...

I agree w| you.
as long as one stays healthy
&& gets it in when they can,
I dont see why it would matter.
men are naturally small anyway... -_- lol
&& no girl I know wants a guy that looks
like he stole that guy in your picture's steroids...ick.
Education > Physical Appearance

Anevay Peta said...

I've never thought of it like tht...It is true, if you are to busy working on your body then you really don't have a life...To tell you the truth...that is with anything...and I fell into that trap, trying to run my Physical Training test in time...I was sooo focused on at least beating a Marine, I forgot about my school work because I was working out sooo much. But yea...for a guy I am much more attracted to a guy who can be fit...but not accidently squeeze me to death!!! Great job on making me think!! lol Not a lot of guys can do tht

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment, Jeff. That means a lot, really. It's a hard reality to face but I think I'm beginning to over come it, & to be stronger than it is in my life. I will always tell girls the honest truth about things like that. They should be able to cry wolf when a wolf strips them of their pride. I'll always be honest, so never feel the need to skip over my writing, i'll be honest!

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?