Thursday, October 22, 2009

Oct. 23. . .

So today is the Big 18 for me. Sadly I don't feel the need for a rite of passage, but I do feel the amazing love from my friends, my family, and facebook strangers. I really feel appreciated and honestly I must say I haven't had this feeling in a while. So to everybody who has already shot me a "Happy Birthday" or plan to...thank you. You've really made an impact on my thinking. You've challenged me to take the time to consider those who love me and care for me. I figure doing this will chisel away at the stress I continue to carry and dwell upon. You guys have no clue how good I feel right now. A wise woman once said "The tears you shed at a funeral are fueled by the words unsaid and the deeds undone"...I feel like I'm at a moral funeral; I'm killing all my previous stress and things I took for granted and now I'm taking the time to shed emotion with the words that would have remained "unsaid".. . .I love you guys man.

2 ppl talkin' to me:

Supastarrr said...

Happy Bday Jefffffff!
&& have a great day =)

Supastarrr said...

You've been nominated for an award!
Check my blog for details

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?