Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Big Dick, Little Dick


Recently I engaged in a conversation about the--epigrammatically said-- "feminine psychological paradigms of sexual intercourse." I asked my friend why girls love hug dicks when their face twist like a sourhead when we first inject our penises. She said "sex is ultimately for pleasure so I guess its like we are saying 'it hurts so good'." So I asked, her to further elaborate and she brought up a penchant of mines to have a girl scratch my back occasionally--esp. when I'm sweating--while engaged in intensified intercourse. In defense I said "It's the after-effect that I chase. The pain only lasts for a split second and once it's over I feel like I have conquered a newer level on pain." She responds "EXACTLY!!!" So my thing is now, What if you get a dude with a 5/6 inch penis with a gurth that balances out the length of his penis. If that guy can hop in and get to work unlike your hugely endowed friend can, will you still deem him as less pleasurable? It wouldn't agree with the law of conquered levels of pain.

4 ppl talkin' to me:

Anonymous said...

the whole issue of dick size with women is like talking to a little girl about her barbie or ken doll. she doesn't care about anatomical correctness, or that ken's joints don't bend that way, because by golly, she'll make barbie have a penis and sodomize all her friends.

seriously. don't bother getting into the topic of size with girls. they fight dirty.

Just Another Black Man Out Here Trying Not To Be A Statistic said...

this could get ugly if a good number of females chime in. this is complex from different female to female

*sits back with popcorn and feet crossed*

Anonymous said...

Yes, girth and length should be proportional. They go hand in hand. But what makes gives it that extra ‘umph’ is the length. You’re nothing without length.

I agree with you're friends' 'it hurts so good'. Its the anticipation of whats about to happen.

'Kalos' said...

Zek and Kweli- I jumped in the pool of fire expecting to get burned....lets see how this goes.....

Birdie- what is you get a short fat one that is giving you more pleasure than the proportional one??

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?