Monday, March 15, 2010

Warren Buffett is no show off

becuase this man's net worth is $47,000,000 and still stays in a house he bought for $31,500 in 1958. True enough he could stay somewhere that encompasses thousands of acres and plenty of stories but he resides in a 6,000-square-foot, five-bedroom gray stucco home. I guess this is the epitome of his saying, "if you dont feel comfortable owning something for 10 years, dont own it for 10 minutes". He has gained more respect from me now than he did when I found out how much he was worth. My mom always taught me that a "humble winner was the most impactful", and damn it he hit me hard with such heretical humility. Go Buffet!

2 ppl talkin' to me:

Just Another Black Man Out Here Trying Not To Be A Statistic said...

Buffett is pretty damn sharp. He's stated before until corporations stop exporting jobs outside the country that the economy will never bounce back.

kiingdonPellyoSo said...

This is touching! i love humble people [=

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?