Thursday, March 04, 2010

FANTASY




Begin forwarded message:

From: Jeffrey Williams <j.williams_03@yahoo.com>
Date: March 4, 2010 4:17:55 PM EST
To: Blogger <go@blogger.com>
Subject: Fantasy.





Call me weird. Call me crazy. Call it a penchant for milfs but I really want to fuk my Bio Professor. The way she holds those graduated cylinders and twists the knobs on the microscope conveys sexual potential... That I'm willing to help her maximize. She is very charismatic with a beautiful smile. I just wanna throw her across the the lab bench and get some active transportation going on. And I won't even wear a rubber; I'll use a dialysis bag lol. Professor Javazon, you can get it. Oh and Im legal by the way...

2 ppl talkin' to me:

Just Another Black Man Out Here Trying Not To Be A Statistic said...

Bro, when I was in college, I had a chemistry teacher named Dr. Malinda Gilmore. Maaaannnn...She was a stallion and I even think she flirted with us dudes by wearing tight pants and erasing the whiteboard. Bruh, the dude that married her put the biggest rock I have ever seen in my life on her finger. I would've done the same thing.

She had it all...
Smarts
Ass
Face
Hips
Tall
Sense of Humor...

I wish you could google her.......lol...My dude, I can relate...lol

'Kalos' said...

Aah shit lol....I would have asked her if she was HAPPILY married lol

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?