Saturday, March 06, 2010

Random Rant



What's up guys. Its about 4:15 and Im simmering down from a wild night last night. I just wanted to talk to you guys. Right now Im listening to Young Jeezy's "The Inspiration" album with hopes that it'll engender a nostalgic feeling. In about an hour Im about to head out and go out with my homeboy Arrington and later on I'm taking out this beautiful special person. I really like her. I wanna tell you guys how fuckin awesome she is but I'm gonna keep my cool. I feel like  college life has just begun for me. Im finally having fun. Last semester I was so focused. I had a girlfriend and I studied hard. My only fun I had was giving it to her hard every night but sex gets banal after so many times. So I tried to find other ways to have "fun" with her and it just got bad. My grades came out excelente but I had nothing to show for my first semester of college. This semester I am scott-free and nonchalant about my grades. I'm not attached to anyone so I have free range of who to mess with when I want to...but I don't. I still stay lowkey and let them find me. So far --and  im not sure if I should publish this but-- I have had 8 offers for intercourse and I have declined them all. Last night at the party this hick was trying to give me oral in the back room of the party but I told her Im not wasted enough to allow her to disrespect herself and regret it tomorrow (cuz I would never talk to her again). The single life is great if you manage it right--but im not sure how long ill be single. As afar as my grades, I havent been so determined to have success but i have still been having alot of success. I killed all of my midterms and I have not gotten anything under an 85 on anything yet. I may not get that 4.0 again but Im damn sure over 3.5. Thatll work for now.....Well that was my random rant. I love all you guys....let me know whats up with you at J.Williams_03@yahoo.com . Love ya'll man!! Im out!

0 ppl talkin' to me:

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?