Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Perfect Girl

I was told to create this list breaking down my perfect girl. Problem is, I really dont know what my perfect girl is. So I will just point out all the things what I would want from a girl that my exes didnt have.

Girlfriend One
  • Openness
  • Not too much submissiveness
  • Nice complexion and skin
Girlfriend Two
  • Fidelity
  • No kids
  • No Laziness
  • No Crazy Exes (I can tolerate this tho)
  • Able to converse on a variety of subjects
  • Not Ghetto
  • Not Quarrelsome
  • Be sexually inexperienced
  • Be on your shit
Girlfriend Three
  • Have confidence in your nudity
  • Allow me to capitalize on proxemic comunication (cuddling, kissing, hugging, holding hands, and, eventually, sex)
  • Dont be afraid to tell the world how you feel about me (sometimes)
  • Not lazy
  • Have conversations like her
Girlfriend Four
  • Be mature
  • Be smarter than me
  • Be respected
  • Be commintted before getting caught cheating
  • Stay away from my family until I allow you to meet them
  • Have a mother that has more maturity than my younger brother
  • Have prudence
  • Respect my alone time
  • Respect my passion for literature
I have yet to figure out what I want apart from thier loopholes so this list is subject to be lengthened.

Shout out to the 'Pod!!

3 ppl talkin' to me:

Supastarrr said...

That's a good list. I want to make one!

Just Another Black Man Out Here Trying Not To Be A Statistic said...

seem like a few of them were interesting women...lol, especially girlfriend 2.

kiingdonPellyoSo said...

wow.
thats going to be an amazing girl.
lollll
best luck!

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?