Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Teasers Must Follow Through!


Nothing eats me up more than a tease that doesn't follow through. You know, the inexperienced girl who wants to portray the skillfulness of a sexual beast; the one that hopes to gain the same attention, without doing the same work!
Why not allow me to help you get to that level you so daringly desire to have? It may hurt, just a bit, but the experience is great! I understand that you want to be intimately taken places you've never experienced, but you can't get there if you are going to allow this fear of lost respect hinder you. As a matter of fact, I lose respect for you! You have proven that you aren't woman enough to back up your beast-like talk and actions. I can't get down with that. There's only one thing that can make up for your inability to remain consistent: great head.

5 ppl talkin' to me:

Supastarrr said...

Wait you don't like teases at all or just teases that don't follow through? =x

'Kalos' said...

TI dont mind teasing...just follow through. =)

Supastarrr said...

ohh gotcha. Foreplay is the best.

'Kalos' said...

Who you telling

Jameel Odom said...

here here

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?