Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Team Parthenon


Early Tuesday morning on June 29, 2010 a lighting bolt stuck the 2500 yr old ancient Parthenon (built to make a statement of strength but turnt into a temple over time), which housed Athena (the Goddess of Heroic Endeavor).
 I'm quite elated honestly to have this snapshot of a great collaboration between Zeus (lighting) and Athena (Parthenon). A picture couldn't be more powerful unless Jesus pierced through the clouds and threw a middle finger at the police. This picture speaks power. Zeus was the leader of the Olympians plus the God of the Sky--marked by a preponderance of wisdom, persuasion, and justice. Athena was the Goddess of courage, strategy and everything pertinent to the winning of war. To see this natural beauty means so much to me! They say a picture is worth a thousand words and I cant seem to pick the right few to effectively convey to you, my reader, how elated I am to see this!

0 ppl talkin' to me:

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?