Thursday, February 04, 2010

The Crowd Is Not Ready

Today I watched the Otis Moss Oratorical Contest in Crown Forum today. Basically 8 out of 27 students made it to the finals. As I watched the finalist give thier speeches, I noticed how humdrum I've become with my focus here. I've put so much emphasis on my future to where Im forgetting to cherish the present. I could have competed very well in the oratorical contest. Yet, I didn't even try out. Im so focused on maintaining my 4.0 and increasing my social skills to where i'm forgetting to cultivate my other skills. I've got a show to put on. So many of my talents go unexpressed. That wont go on for much longer... Turn me up in the house speakers. LEH GO!!

1 ppl talkin' to me:

JStar said...

Enjoy today, because tommorrow is never promised! Take time to notice, and enjoy the gifts of the moment!

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?