Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Phone Interview = DEATH


Sooooooooo I just wrapped up my phone interview for this internship I'm trying to do this summer. Corporations that use this method of screening must capitalize on inconvenience. Imagine walking with much haste and frustration to your car in blistering winds only to accentuate the low temperatures that were already invading your comfort. Then chimes start to ring as your are attempting to cross a busy street and dodge police --because they have been giving tickets for jaywalking lately--and it's Breakthrough Miami. [FUCK!!] The first thing he asks is do I have five minutes for this interview. My original thought was "fuck you and hell no"  but he insinuated (shouts out to Saviour Sterly) that my only genuine choice was to go forward with the interview. So I did. He asked me questions that I wasn't prepared for but I'm a Grade A bullshitter so I made shit sound good. Only thing is, what I told him I would do probably didn't align with my application nevertheless my aspirations. So I'm in a tight space but fuck it...i'll persevere. Luckily I have a second round to compensate... we'll see how this goes. =/

2 ppl talkin' to me:

JStar said...

Good Luck!

zodiac said...

hahahahaha! just keep steppin mama! it'll all work out im sure

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?