Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Girlfriends just don't understand...


It's this thing with holidays and relationships that just don't mix with me. It seems almost every time a holiday comes around and Im in a relationship, I want out. Usually after the holiday Ill want the person back. This has nothing to do with finances, however, it has something to do with (blank). What perturbs me the most is that I cant find logic out of this shit. So If you're reading this, know that this space I requested had nothing to do with your incapability to be a good girl. It has to be with my incapability to remain emotionally stable. The worst thing you can do right now is be overbearing with trying to understand what's going on in my head; you will never know. I know its difficult for you to just accept it but just try to for me. Thanks alot shorty.

3 ppl talkin' to me:

Supastarrr said...

For a female, I'm not a fan
of being in relationships
over holidays either
[unless it's my birthday lol]

'Kalos' said...

CUz yo as want that birthday sex!!! lmao

J'Nae said...

What is (blank)?

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?