Tuesday, February 02, 2010

"EAST ATLANTA ZONE SIX" I know you've heard it out of Gucci Mane, WAcka FLocka, or O J da Juice Man's mouths. I love to hear these ignorant rappers exploit their stupidity over snares and kicks. However, it makes it seem lieke everybody from my hood is stupid. Definitely not the case. Last semester at the homecoming concert B.o.B. opened up for Lupe Fiasco. While everyone was shocked by thier oblivion to this rapper's wit and how he said real shit and made their head bob at the same time,I was the ONLY person out of a packed Basketball Arena who knew all the words to his songs. People looked at me like I was crazy when I got excited to see he was there. Now everyone I know is on his jock.....bitches. B.o.B. has represented "EAST ATLANTA ZONE SIX" very well....and his new mixtape is crucial!!!! Check it out!!!


Download Mixtape Free | LiveMixtapes.com Mixtape Player

1 ppl talkin' to me:

'Kalos' said...

Hell yeah! Old school does the trick bruh....Gucci goes into the club jumping files and B.o.B. goes into the car music files lol....I feel you on that!

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?