Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Chris Brown : In My Zone; Rhythm and Streets


Download Mixtape Free | LiveMixtapes.com Mixtape Player

This mixatpe is okay. Wasn't what I was expecting. My thing is...I think its going to be a bigger struggle for Chris Brown to reestablish himself as a sexier icon in the music industry. He's known for being cute and nice. This mixtape is heretical to that premeditated dogma. However, I feel him on that Invented Head  and a couple of other songs...check it out if you haven't already...

3 ppl talkin' to me:

_NoSpaces_ said...

LoL, I Actually Like Mixtape, I Found My Self Bobbing To Quite A Few Of Them!

Supastarrr said...

I'm feelin a lot of the songs. I think it's better than his album.

~Kalos said...

YEah its a good mixtape cuz Im still bumpin it lol....I just expected more =/

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?