Sunday, February 28, 2010

Going away Party anyone?

Hey it's me. Im sorry I've been posting so sporadically. Im taking nine classes and thats hard when you have standards my own. I was reading through some articles today and I was thinking that maybe Nostradamus was right. But I'm thinking he might have predicted the end a little too late. With the follow up earthquake in Chile [and I don't think its fair that they arent gonna get enough help that they need], along with the Tsunami on the Pacific Coast, and the Killer storms in France-- Im starting to think that maybe December 2010 is the end. I haven't read revalations yet  but many Christians are alluding to the notion of these being the last days in accordance to to this Book of the Bible. Im not sure how correct they are but maybe its time to face it....Anybody wanna throw a going away party?

0 ppl talkin' to me:

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?