Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I need to better my writing skills

So I've been contemplating lately if I should write for my schools newspaper, the Morehouse Maroon Tiger. So I will need you guy's input on how I can better my writing skills. Anything you notice at anytime--> Let me know. Thanks in advance guys.

3 ppl talkin' to me:

JStar said...

I say go for it! I also need to up my writing skills. Thats the only reason I have not published yet...

Anonymous said...

Best thing you can do to improve your writing is read out loud what you've written, listen to how it sounds and see if it makes sense. Try to write how you speak (even slang, if it's appropriate).

Good luck!

'Kalos' said...

Jstar...thanks bro!

Zek J ...sounds crazy but ill give it a whack!

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?