Sunday, May 30, 2010

Death of iPHONE--Damn It!!


Ever wanted to be mad, but couldn’t? Today I was texting some friends that I really miss from college and my little brother comes behind me and tries to tackle me. Abruptly after contact was made my iPhone -- in which I purchased four months ago -- somersaults into the air and sticks a tragic landing on the dark concrete of the parking lot. My phone…my pictures….my texts….my contacts…my appointments all gone. Impulsively reacting I slapped the shit out of my little brother then attempted to ignore my mom’s fussing in the background. Now It’s about twenty minutes after the incident and I want to be mad but I can’t. For I alwaystry to  make a friendly environment with my younger siblings and welcome chidish playing. My brother and I always rough play as my hidden means to toughen him up. But in this instance I wish I didn’t. Now I sit here wishing I had a reason to be mad but confined to despondence. I can’t blame him at all for what he’s done…simple mistake. [May 30, 2010 2:31 pm]

1 ppl talkin' to me:

J'Nae said...

dammmmmmmnnn i was wondering why you hadn't texted me backk.. and jeff why did you smack him....i know it was just out of reaction but still my dear that aint right .. i bet you which u had my old phone so you could temp. use it...

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?