Thursday, May 20, 2010

Trip to NY


You'd have to excuse the loose frequence of my posts. I have just landed back at home today from New York. Goldman Sachs flew me and a 100 other competitive students up to their Jersey City office for their 2010 Undergraduate Camp. This elucidating event that spanned across three days giving us the opportunity to simultaneously learn about Goldman Sachs's infrastucture and roam the streets of New York. While roaming, I came to the conclusion that I will definitely be working in New York upon graduation. Wallstreet would be nice, but I will settle for Times Square or even the Jersey shore (the PATH railway is deff doable). Here is a few pictures of me roaming the city:







2 ppl talkin' to me:

Kierra Jackson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kierra Jackson said...

That is a cool opportunity... I miss beening in NY it is nice. nice pics. I hope to be there after school also. Follow at http://bohemianprincessalways.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?