Thursday, May 06, 2010

The Louder, The Longer



Picture:
A guy towering around 6'4 with a proportionate body walks into the restroom right before you. As you both approach the urinals, you both take a position that's sorta weird to hide your penis from each other. Disclaimer-- there are a lot of homosexuals in the Atlanta University Center.  So now that we are set to piss...LET THE PISSING BEGIN!!

As I walk out of that restroom I realize the weirdest shit. Naturally dudes are very competitive. With that, we may take it too far sometimes. Being that the penis is the #1 compliment to a man's ego, we often posture ourselves to give implications that ours is the biggest.  However, once positioned in the urinal, that posturing can save you no longer. 

I listen to the amount of bass in the sound of a dude's piss hitting the water to convey the amount of length of a dude's penis. I just need to know if he is bigger than me and I know I'm not alone on this method (don't make me call out names).  I know that this truly only equates to the pressure in his bladder pushing the piss out or the velocity of his inner penis muscles pushing it out, but I still practice this. I figure the louder, the longer. With the proximity of his penis and the water  or ,even if he is tall, the distance between he and the water could bring more volume to his piss. Who knows. This is definitely not an effective method but I do it anyhow for competition purposes. 


Don't Judge.

0 ppl talkin' to me:

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?