Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Let's Do It!

Anyone who's been following my blog knows about my aspiration to write a book. Ever since last summer I have been contemplating on different subjects and what audience to appeal to. Well, just yesterday I have finalized my decision. I have this really strong thesis that is defendable, testable, and enjoyable to study. I don't think this will be any ground breaking peice of work, but I do think a few people will be shocked at my age upon its completion. I'm hoping to receive an honorary doctorate off this book. Im really excited!! Wish me luck!!

2 ppl talkin' to me:

Supastarrr said...

I'm excited!
leggoooo!

JStar said...

I wish you the best of luck!!! This is exciting....I started a book that told the stories behind my poetry but it got lost when my laptop fried unexpectidly then my USB dissapeared...So I have to start over...Maybe thats a good thing because I can now go in different directions than I already was...

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?