Monday, May 31, 2010

"In My Projects"


Today as I washed my beautiful car I reflected on the social heiarchy of my middle and high school years. To be amongst the cream of social crop one had to firstly be fashionably, comically, violently, athletically, and/or financially inclined to be accepted. Once accepted one must have had a interesting inner quality to sustain orrise (perpetuation and diversity of traits leads to a social rise). This was usually easy for comedians. Financially strong individuals usually were smart so their wit kept them alive. Fighters made groups feel secure so most times group members keep these individuals around. Athletes brought easy fame to the group and boosted the collective social status of the group tremendously. The fashionable were usually self asorbed, so their sustainability varied amongst the many groups they hung around.

0 ppl talkin' to me:

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?