Saturday, May 29, 2010

Kalos Proverb



Kalos Proverb:  It's the inexplicability of "love" that keeps people in pusuit of the conundrum itself.

What brainstorming can't explain to me is why so many long for something that they can't explain, nevertheless understand. If you have been following this blog for sometime then you'd see that I personally don't feel like the term should be used unless one has performed proper prerequisites (Check my alliteration bitch!). I view "love" as a term; a term that is used as a substitute in the syntax of one's attempt to convey to another how much he or she cares for that mate. Often the question "why" pops up after one has so eloquently said "I love you." Real love or Fake love--there should be prerequisites in place before one should ever be able to say "I love you"  to their mate. Before making such meaningful--but meaningless--statement, one should be able to descriptively convey to their mate exactly how he or she feels using all the words and phrases  Marriam Webster provides before he or she  resorts to the substitute: love.

Sidebar: Did you know that Dictionary.com provides 28 different definitions for this one word?

1 ppl talkin' to me:

Tay Peezy :) said...

I have begun to use this piece of advice...in my advice to others. I tell them that if they really feel as if they're in love with someone, to tell me or them how you feel about them WITHOUT love. It's really beautiful most of the time :)

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?