Sunday, May 30, 2010

Google Is About To Boom!


[Cool Pic]

Early last week I was accepted to the Google BOLD Immersion program to prep me for a future internship with them. With that, I have been doing a bit of research on Google. Google is much like Clorox; as a new company its means of gaining revenue is unvarying. I spoke with the CEO of Clorox, Donald Knauss, in April and he told me that when Clorox first started off, their revenue came primarily from bleach. Now that they have diversified their pool of products, ranging from charcoal to pet food, bleach only contributes 9% of their total gross revenue.


Just as such, Google gets 97% of their revenue from advertisements alone. This means that Google has a lot of growth with the broad array of businesses to indulge in within technology and information services. They have just launched their subsidiary phone business in January of this year and my hopes are that they plan to diversify their product range even more. As an investor I would capitalize on Google in this slowly recovering market. Many businesses are regaining their momentum and are hiring as well. This provides sustainability to Google’s advertisement revenues and a very lucrative time to offer new products with an anticipated increase in consumer spending. Google is about to boom. Take cover.

0 ppl talkin' to me:

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?