Monday, August 17, 2009

Fatherhood....what a beauty



A couple weekends ago I attended the best sale in the world. Wish's Warehouse sale. They had shoes usually priced for $100-$150, in the range of $20-$40. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G-!....But while in the line, I noticed something a little more heart warming. A baby daddy...being a father. That warms my heart to see that there are men out there willing to raise their children. Our society is moral hemorrage becuase of the lack of parenthood in my generation. Seeing this gives me hope....Hope that "change will come"....Its a beauty to be a father, dont waste your opportunity fellas.


Check out this line!! this is crazy!!...luckily im small so I seeped my way through there, the day before this one.

1 ppl talkin' to me:

J'Nae said...

i wonder how great of a dad u will be one day

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?