Sunday, August 02, 2009

Skateboards & Marta Cards


I have been reunited with a past love of mines. Skateboarding. Summer '08 was summer track, Skateboards and Marta Cards. I didnt run summer track this year, butI have been pretty rebellious. And in doing so, my car & driving priveleges have been revoked...but I got hella shit to do! So its back to the Marta Cards and Skateboarding. Plus, Morehouse wont let freshmen drive anyhow. I love my board. And I owe it hella time....its time to skate away...coast.

2 ppl talkin' to me:

KimBee said...

kick push, kick push, coast...
i can't wait to get mine.

Anonymous said...

yo i made my firts issue of designs that i made, so go comment it because i need your opinion to make stuff official, and im sorry if you cant see it well, also im not really a good drawer so i did my best

thanks!
dueces!

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?