Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Morehouse '13.....an experience like no other.

Today was the first day of class but I am sitting here reminiscing on such a wonderful experience the New Student Orientation was. It was amazing! HEre is a link to my photo album of the experience and a politically poignant discussion me and a couple of my brothers had one night at 4:57 am.



1 ppl talkin' to me:

Sarah Alaoui said...

"we are no longer the minority"
"society owes us anything anymore"

those are very bold, very honest statements that I agree with (applying to many minorities...we can't always say the white man/imperial power is bringing us down all the time. at one point we have to focus on ourselves and ask if we ourselves are bringing ourselves down). Great video--4 am political conversations in college are always the best.

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?