Monday, August 17, 2009

Good times wit Good Dudes...

There comes a time when you have to say good bye. Whether its easy or hard, painful or efffortles, good byes make you reminisce on all the good times you and a person has shared. With me and my boys separated and matriculated....I miss my boys...dearly.


Akil, the epigrammatical jokester, The Triple Jumper


Joe, the seemingly no content of common sense high GPA possesser, Football and Basketball Starter


Breezy, The all star football player, the friendly bully


Kaylen, The track star that gives two fucks and a hell yeah about how you percieve him


All yall man...Imma miss yall boys. And this is not a good bye....Its a See you later.....holla at yall christmas time fam!




0 ppl talkin' to me:

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?