Saturday, August 01, 2009

Headline: Facebook FEIN redeems his life!


Soooooo today I finally came to the conslusion the at Facebook is entirely too time consuming. I could be doing a plethora of things instead of artificial networking. I have established my self socially. Now i sek to establish myself acadmically. I suppose that its going to take time. So I shall diverge from Facebook and converge with other books.

But pssh...I also still have to get super aquainted to riding my skateboard again. I love my board...just got sidetracked with my car and didnt spend time with it. I apologize babe.

I have to get back into caring for my body. I used to run all th time. Now i run evey 3 weeks. My body has went from spectacular to attacked by Dracula. Sucked all the beach body out of me.

I really want to write a book. Guess this is the operative moment for me to begin. =)

I want to be a mentor to someone. Gues this is the time to start reaching out to my brothers.

I want to do more community service. With out being addicted to Facebook, this is a viable errand.


Facebook...you are a great site. Great for networing and just plain fun. But I have to indulge myself in better things now...I have to start attaining my goals on this road to success. They say that whatever you do for 21 days becomes nature. Well if I can learn to control myself within this deactivation period. Then maybe I will consider reactivating my account. Thanks for understanding...



1 ppl talkin' to me:

Sarah Alaoui said...

"They say that whatever you do for 21 days becomes nature."

Ooh, this is helpful, I didn't know that. Thanks for posting and good luck in your endeavors--those are some of mine as well. Most will be accomplished once the plug to my laptop (or power button) is off. Good inspiration.

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?