Monday, August 31, 2009

Juicy Fruit or Winterfresh




MMMkay sooooooo I have this little theory. I am a freshman in the Atlanta University Center and the ratio from dudes to females is 1:17...a m a z i n g...Im a naturally flirty guy and usually win girls over with my charm...so game is so pointless to me. Contradicting myself, yesterday I decided to see if I still had it. So I approached a girl and asked her if she'd prefer Juicyfruit or Winterfresh?

She giggled and responded "Winterfresh.....why?"

I told her becuase I can tell if she's sweet enough to keep me interested for a small amount of time or if she's mentally stimulating enough to keep me biting at what she has to offer, with hopes to get refreshed everytime.

[She started blushing]

In my head I was like {YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH BBBBBOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!]...but i kept my cool and got those significant numbers. =D

. . . . .But I wonder...can you really tell something about a persons personality through the food threy prefer...let alone candy or gum?? lol its a silly thought...but I think its worth a study. So let me ask you Juicy Fruit or Winterfresh? =P

5 ppl talkin' to me:

Anonymous said...

that's not a bad line, but i've heard better.

best one recently. at a club or legit party. see a pretty hostess. go up to her and say, "who invited all these assholes? thought it was just gonna be you and me."

for more tips and tricks, may i suggest tucker max? the man is a douche, but also the best.

'Kalos' said...

hmmmm....ill consider that...and tucker max>> is he a "game expert" or something?....ill consider it but im not really into game...just wanted to see if I still had it

Shandra E...*the misses said...

Wow, comment #1 said they heard better Yet they persisted to drop the WACKEST line ever!!! It's not tasteful or tactful!!! What if the girl is opposed to vulgar language??? And what if it's just not funny!!! It sounds to typical and The "gum game" sounds like whoever came up with it actually thought about it before opening his mouth to say it?!! lol, sorry just my opinion, but i'm glad you're not "into game" or so you say because it's not the best way to find a "winter-fresh" woman....Juicy Fruts fall for "GAME"!! LMBO, now if a brutha can come up with something taseful and THOUGHT PROVOKING...something funny yet respectable (cuz you gotta keep in mind that you don't know who you're approaching?!)....then even a "winter-fresh" will fall for a game that's not so lame....lol....interesting post!! =)

Anonymous said...

LOL too good. Nice game.

I prefer winterfresh. I'm in love with anything minty.

Like, I have minty bodywash & it's insane.

Anonymous said...

tucker max is just a writer/blogger who has a bit of a... reputation among college students of the world (especially guys) for his talents and exploits. check it out:

http://www.tuckermax.com/

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?