Thursday, August 13, 2009

Its almost official!



Well tiem is winding own. In four days I will officially be a freshamn at the great institution of Morehouse College. Everything about Morehouse fits rigth in with my morals, goals, and dreams. It doesnt just give you a class and a degree. It also cares about the person inside of even every student. It wants you to have a thorough social concious, be well read, be able to communicate efficiently, be able dress superb, well traveled and well balanced. No man of morehouse from Benjamin E Mays to Prsident Franklin to Spike Lee to my cousin has misrepresented Morehouse (to my knowledge)...that says alot alone. I plan to make my mark in the world also. Heres a few things I plan to knock out whilst matriculated:
  • Maintain a 3.7 or higher.
  • Get involved heavily with Student Government.
  • Inscrease my cmmunity service hours.
  • Join a Fraternity
  • Seek a mentor.
  • Publish my book.
Trust that I know I have alot up there that will require exessive rigor but im prepared. You're improving when pushing yourself right?......well......lets go!

0 ppl talkin' to me:

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?