Sunday, January 10, 2010

BING BOOP BOAW




BING BOOP BOAW!! I was given the award of a "Beautiful Blogger" from TishaJade. She's a dope blogger...check her out. So I believe I am supposed to give 7 confessions and then nominate people I believe deserve this award.


  1. I hate talking while I'm driving. That time is to think and organize my day!
  2. I  frickin love Gummi bears. There has been countless times I have gone to Kroger or Target to eat thier gummi fruits and leave!
  3. I love ketchup and syrup. Point blank--cant eat anything without em.
  4. I have a deep fear of someone controlling me and another to fail in life.
  5. I really hate being in going to church every sunday...I'm forced into a belief system...WTF kinda shit is that?
  6. I love sex--but only with the person I am dating at the time. And if shes a virgin...i can wait for as long as she can.
  7. I really think all my problems would be solved if i was in my right grade.
Sooooo now its time to pass the torch. . . .[drum roll please] . . . .

2 ppl talkin' to me:

Supastarrr said...

Thanks Jeff =D
&& gummy bears are a def win.
I was so happy when my mom bought me
Flinstones gummy vitamins [shhh]

'Kalos' said...

HA HA ME TOO!!!

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?