Friday, January 01, 2010

Major [check]


I have just solidified my major: Accounting. Being a business lover, I only really wanted two things: Wealth and a Pretentious Corporate Status. Accounting is the basic business math. If I master the basics, the intricacies will be easier comprehend; thus, making the intricacies vulnerable to domination! With domination of this subject, Ill be able to have the best of both worlds. Here's my plan:

Start off with a Big 8 accounting firm.

Work my way up the ladder while minimizing my liabilities and expenses to build capital for assets to invest in.

Buy wealth producing assets

Keep buying assets and focusing on them.

Hire people to run or manage my assets

Retire from the firm

Live in la la land with my wife and kids. . .and write a few books while i'm there. (I plan to minor in English.)

The way I see it with accounting is this: Knowledge is the shit. I'm going to gain as much knowledge about accounting and the market as well. I'm going to learn the structuring of the market. Then the laws that keep it structured that way. Find the loopholes in the structuring, use my knowledge as a key, and open the door to success. . . not too hard right?

2 ppl talkin' to me:

Supastarrr said...

Sounds like a plan, you can do it!

'Kalos' said...

Thanks!

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?