Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dear Mama -- Stay strong Homie

Dear Mama,


I know theres alot tumbling down on you . With my tuition, Jro's behavior, Gma's nagging and work--I can see you how you feel right now. But Ma...youve always been a warrior. You've taught me perseverance. You're the reason why im here. I hate Morehouse ma...But I know I wanted to see you happy at least once. I knew the acceptance would wow you but I know  a degree as Magna cum laude will be of better service. Just stay strong me. I promise it will be all better... dot worry about me or Jordan ma. I have to step up as a student and handle my shit. I have to not only get another 4.0 semester but also seek an internship and funding for next year. Don't worry about me mom. With Jro, I need to be a better bigger brother. I just need to be in his life more. If I straightens up what I can that will get Gma off your back and work will soon be easier to deal with. Mama If you dont consume anything Im ranting on ....just know that I love you; I got your back Ma.....Love you

With my heart and support

"Jeffray"-- "Whoo Whoo" -- "Bam Bam" -- "Your other boyfriend" -- "Your bestfriend" -- "Your son" =)

1 ppl talkin' to me:

kiingdonPellyoSo said...

<3
so i can stay on this blog forever...

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?