Sunday, January 03, 2010

Imagine my dream coming true. .


I used to have this phantasm about being outta this world. Literally, I created an alter ego and called it marty. I wanted to be from Mars. I'm not sure if this is old news but last night I caught something that was rather corroborating to my past penchants. News is scientists are trying to make Mars an environment that Humans can live with. They are starting by trying to find a chemical that they can spread throughout the red clay on Mars to evaporate and heat up the atmosphere. They hypothesize that this heat increase will allow Mars to hold water. Once this is accomplished they will seek to find a way to get the soil to hold vegetation. . . I think this is so frickin cool!! I wish I would be able to live long enough to experience this.

0 ppl talkin' to me:

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?