Friday, January 29, 2010

Got Loud?



Lately I've been smoking quite a bit much. People who knew me before I came to Morehouse would say I'm "trippin'", but yet I don't care. I've used the excuse of smoking weed to be of equivalence to the Egyptian Lotus Flower. They used to to accentuate spiritual involvement and heal the body on all levels. My philosophy was that weed was just another medium to get one to their state of abstraction. In this state of abstraction they would be able to focus on whatever spirits better because they feel apart of the normal feeling of being on earth. This feeling,if used properly, would make them feel a bit closer with their spirits. On the other hand. it would temporarily heal any thing on any level because if that person is high enough they would forget about anything troubling their body.

Being the inquisitive being that I am, I decided to dig alittle deeper. turns out my philosophy was deeply erroneous--with the healing part-- becuase smoking increases B12 deficiency. B12 is a "vitamin" (really a microbe that is produced by microorganisms or edible bacteria) that results in fatigue, paleness, anorexia, mental confusion, delusions, paranoia, weight loss, respiratory problems, etc. if one has a insufficient amount. The body only needs about a seventh of an aspirin tablet in a lifetime to be healthy but B12 is circulated. Through digestion and poop many can have insufficeint amounts of BB12 in thier system.

In a 1972 study scientists found that vegetarians and smokers are more likely to have B12 deficiency than a meat eating non smoker. So as I was just getting used to this new habit,  my curiosity pooped on my party again. Fuck!!

3 ppl talkin' to me:

Amber T. said...

I really like your blog! I rarely find guy blogs I like but yours is good. You have more than just music videos and sneakers on your page lol. But you should come by my page and check it out ambertt.blogspot.com

Just Another Black Man Out Here Trying Not To Be A Statistic said...

take b12 pills. i use them when i workout to give me energy. it's an active ingredient in redbull except they also put alot of sugar in those energy drinks. those damn pills are like a boost. just a suggestion. i think you should take trips to 30,000 cruising altitude in moderation. i've take more than i count while i was in college, but i slacked back considerably toward the end of my tenure. when i did that, i found the trips to 30,000 ft were even more enjoyable...lol.

Just Another Black Man Out Here Trying Not To Be A Statistic said...

wal-mart vitamin section..lol, or any vitamin store.

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?