Sunday, January 03, 2010

Tweet this sucka!


I recently read an article that supported my aversion towards twitter. The article read that Twitter makes you dumb and Facebook increase your intelligence. Facebook expands your memory whilst twitter shrinks it. Take that!

5 ppl talkin' to me:

Kierra Jackson said...

Wow that sounds so true im always on twitter written stupid stuff that makes no sense but i cant help but be on there as for facebook for me it seems more mature.

chrisdanie said...

both can either be detrimental or beneficial depending on how you choose to use them.
but thanks for generalizing. its not ignorant at all.

'Kalos' said...

Maybe you should read the article. It sounds like your counter argument was hardly going to be pertinent to his point.

tiff.renee said...

i bet they both lower your intelligence quite a bit lol

but where's the article?

Supastarrr said...

smh I WOULD like twitter more than Facebook.

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?