Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Please Do Anything to Help Haiti!!!!


This morning another "Aftershock" Eathquake hit Port Au Prince, Haiti. Sorry guys but I do feel like its the end of the world...If youre in Cally here's a heads up: you guys are the next people to be devastated by the storm coming yall's way. I really dont take my life for granted, but for anyone who Ive shared this with--my perception of death is heretical--knows that I have logic behind this statement. Im ready to die. . . what's to lose. Atlanta may just be next...who knows =/...I wont regret anything I've done however...when my time comes Ill be happy to jump in the casket. Until then, I want to keep helping Haiti improve. Port Au Prince wasnt the only part of Haiti that was affected by these two earthquakes; in fact, its the place with the best condition out of the whole Haiti. The civilization was nearly 500 years behind everyone else's architecture and technology only to compliment their old fashioned tyrannous government structure that is more capitalist than America has ever been. Haitians have had hell as it is. Lets at least help them out in this dire itme ..Here is a couple ways I've helped that you guys maybe should consider as well. HAITI NEEDS EVERYONE!!!


  • Text "yele" to 501501
  • Text "haiti" to 90999
  • Donate your Jeans to American Eagle for destitute jeans in Haiti
  • Donate funds or supplies to a local agency


. . .anything helps....be considerate.

0 ppl talkin' to me:

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?