Friday, January 01, 2010

Theory of most break ups


You know where I think most relationships fall is; in the inability to recognize or reach equality. Relationships, whether you like it or not, is nothing more than a fight for superiority or equality. One of the two mates, if not both, are desperately seeking it. They'll spend the building of the relationship trying to find a balance that will give them equal statuses and never get there or they get there and cant see that its there. They feel that this "equality" is really its inferiority and hop right back into the rat race for the upper hand. [Insert Break Up Here]

. . .Shouts out to K'vo --> I love you homie.

2 ppl talkin' to me:

Racheal Woods said...

I agree that in most relationships one of the mates is seeking to become the superior being. But on the other hand, I do not fully believe that a relationship should be 50/50. Sometimes that man/woman can't provide, which means that the other spouse has to make up for the rest: 30/70 40/60/ 10/90. Whatever the percentage maybe and both the man and woman are content with the way their relationship is playing out: I'm all good for it.

'Kalos' said...

I agree with you. It doesn't necessarily have to be 50/50 but I am intransigent on the note that it has to be 'a balance'. Thanks for your input!

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?