Saturday, January 30, 2010

There is a difference. Better learn it you dick!!

They were damn near close...


Being up here at Morehouse, I have encountered quite a few interesting people. All of them brilliant!! But there is this group of three that thinks they are so fucking briliiant that they dont have anything else to learn. They are always trying to start an intellectual debate and remain adamant  intransigent on their ignorance. Recently I had a business event to where I encountered these fools. Everyone knows how to dress for occasions; If you dont, you should ask before arriving to the event. I told one of these assholes how to dress for this event --business casual-- but they completely ignored me. My dude had on a gray suit with pink pinstripes and a gaudy ass acrylic silvr and pink tie that was tied into a bowtie. and he was the most conservative. Im not saying I dont respect his creativity but damn dog, its a time and place for everything. This sparked an epiphany.

There is a definite difference between auspiciousness and ambition. These dudes..are ambitious but lack the humility to be auspicious. They are reciprocating their intentions in their quest for success and preponderance; in actuality, they are on a road less traveled to doom. And I got front row seats to this  showing of this stupidity. I cant wait to see how it ends.

2 ppl talkin' to me:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you had to be around these fools. You are the smartest:)

'Kalos' said...

lol Thanks Lily...U put a smile on my face...4 cool points =)

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?