Friday, January 01, 2010

Jealousy is misunderstood.

but this is just wrong lol. . .

Jealousy is a big misunderstanding, in my view however. The first act of jealousy may, on the surface, seem unattractive but it will allow one to know that you care. It's the repetition of jealousy that pushes a person away . Initial jealousy is good; chronic jealousy is detrimental. That is of course if its genuine. Back in my player days I used jealousy to enforce structure in and loyalty from my "team". (I never told you bout that story?--> We got some catching up to do.) When it's used this way, which is most times easy to detect, it leads to more confusion because there is a fear of communication lading to inferiority. So the true emotions will never be revealed. [I talk about it here]. All in all, my point is this: Jealousy is apocryphal and often times overused. Initially, genuine jealousy is beneficial; however, once is becomes chronic or detected as a fake medium for power, it becomes extremely detrimental.

3 ppl talkin' to me:

zodiac said...

i never thought about jealousy that way, i always thought of it as a dangerous and stupid emotion. i never took the time out to consider the fact that if i have someone jealous that they care to a certain extent about me...hmmm...i like the way you think and the way you make me think : )

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is you're like...a genius. It's sexy. Lol

'Kalos' said...

Zodiac -- Thanks!! You amaze me with your mission to erradicate the commodification of a female sex organ. Fight the Pussy! lol

Lily -- WHOA!! Im tellin' Trey!!

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?