Friday, January 01, 2010

Its HAPPY New Year...let it be that.


Today is the first day of 2010. As i attempt to write this, flashbacks of the way I brought in New Years impeded my train of thought; I now know the difference between being drunk and drunk as fuck. I dont usually drink but last night I was drunk as fuck. I could barely stand, barely talk, and thought everything was funny as hell. I actually had fun drinking, but I cant get used to it. I remember most of it vividly but I wont make too many more memories.

On another note, Im sick of watching everybody express their "New Years Resolutions" knowing good and got damn well that after February their going to be non-existent. Just enjoy the new year and quit tryna change yourself just for the season. vicisitudes that are dependent variables are often changes that waont sustain. The saying is "Happy" New Years...not "Get Sad Becuase Of Pointless Introspection" New Years. People...PLEASE....shut the hell up and enjoy a happy new years.

2 ppl talkin' to me:

J'Nae said...

lol i still can't get off the fact that you were drinking and got drunk till the point that you couldnt walk. Damn the time you actually get drunk and i wasn;t there to witness this cuz i doubt that ever happen again lol.... glad u had fun tho. and i agree just enjoy the year and let every thing that happens just happen

'Kalos' said...

lol . . JNAE DONT PUBLICIZE THAT!!! lol

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?