Friday, January 01, 2010

May I be your patient. . .


Frequent conversation leads to abundant frustration


Scarcity however leads to much appreciation


Too bad I was blinded by the sedation of her face and


Wanted to share engaging conversations


Loving that she’s the doctor dictatin’ and operatin’


But too blind to see all her other patients


Too stubborn to heed to persevering patience


It would have led to exploitation of true presentation


See baby girl was only in it for the gratification


But I had to hook her cuz all my boys though that I was fakin


So I played the game and was fouled really flagrant


But didn’t give a fuck, I was cravin’ for her fragrance


All I needed was plausible penetration…


To my oblivion. Would have been much appreciated


So now I sit in blithe seeking emancipation


From the anticipation to be another patient



Inspiration: The lyricism of the first two lines.[ lol] I haven’t written any poetry in a while; tell me if you guys catch the substance of it.

0 ppl talkin' to me:

Post a Comment

What you say shawty?